News flash: skincare products are crazy expensive.
Do you ever read the ingredients?
They may have some amount of "all natural" ingredients.
Or imitation versions.
But they're mostly alcohol & water.
So, for like $100 you can get a tub of "stuff" that really cost the company
And what are they for, really?
Mainly treating skin problems after-the-fact like:
Instead of treating your skin AFTER the problems show up, wouldn't you
prefer something that works beforehand?
And better yet, do so without spending a single dime on any products!?
Well I have great news for you, my dear friend...
The best skincare products are all self-contained within the 5 daily habits
of the GetFitFormula:
1) mindset: reducing stress does and increasing confidence does wonders for
your body's cells
2) hydration: healthy skin likes a lot of water, 'nuff said
3) sleep: how your body heals itself (your skin is your largest organ)
4) nutrition: get the building blocks for healthy skin (cacao, olives,
healthy fats, mushrooms, and more)
5) fitness: nothing does a better job of cleaning out your pores than a
good sweat, and exercise is the ONLY true fountain of youth
^^^^ yes, I did just say you can eat (dark) chocolate for better-looking
Notice how nowhere on that list I mentioned lotions, creams, sprays, or
voodoo witch doctors.
To recap: you can take better care of your skin simply by taking better
care of your body as a whole.
If you need help getting started sign up and let's get in touch.